Chief Medical Officer - Family Physician
License : M.D. or D.O. (Required)
Full Job Description:
We are looking for an experienced Fulltime Family Practice MD/DO for our Hospital and Rural Health Clinic, in Ashland, KS.
Great Benefits, Competitive Salary!
• Diagnose and treat acute, episodic, and chronic illnesses.
• Order x-rays and labs to assist in evaluating and diagnosing illnesses and injuries.
• Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients.
• Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities.
About our Practice:
Critical Access Hospital and Rural Health Center (RHC) with an outstanding stable medical staff is seeking a Family Medicine Physician. We currently employ 1 physician and 2 mid-levels. Physicians typically care for 10-15 patients a day split between outpatient clinic, inpatient rounds, intermediate swing-bed care service and rotating coverage of the ER. No Ob. Overnight and weekend ER call and hospital coverage are set at 7 rotations per month. As this is the typical set up, we are most willing to develop a schedule that serves our community and your work-life balance. Our medical facility and team members enjoy excellent community support and we are excited to be functioning in our beautiful new 42,000 sq.ft. hospital and Rural Health Clinic. You are invited to join both our team and our community.
Full Time Position Benefits include:
✓ Competitive Salary
✓ KPERS Retirement Plan
✓ Full Health Plan Coverage
✓ Dental Insurance
✓ Vision Insurance
✓ CME Reimbursement
✓ Licensing Reimbursement
✓ Paid Time Off
✓ Malpractice Insurance Coverage
If interested, please email us your CV and we will contact you to schedule a formal interview.
- Clinic Patients seen per hr. on average: _ 2 pts/hour
- 2019 Clinic Visits were: 2,763 patients
- Average daily ER volume: _ 1 to 3 pts/24hours
- Certification Requirements: _ Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Mid-Level Shift Times: _Flexible scheduling per providers
- Charting: Cerner