Rural Health Clinic
Responsible to: CMO and CEO
Supervises: Rural Health Clinic ancillary & clinical staff
Interrelationships: Works cooperatively with all AHC departments and Medical Staff to ensure seamless transitions for patients between the Rural Health Clinic and other departments.
Coordinates and supervises all clinic office services and related activities including registrations, cash receipts and clinic medical records. Supervises non-licensed clinic personnel. Coordinates operations with other departments and medical staff.
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, up to 30 hours per week.
- Solution focused.
- Must be able to balance figures, compile statistics, compose letters/memorandums, coordinate meetings, develop office procedures, and establish filing systems and research information.
- Must function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with patients, personnel, and support agencies.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. (ability to speak Spanish is preferred).
- Must have the desire/ability to learn clinic software appropriate for the position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; 2 years of medical background preferred, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Certificates and Licenses:
Manages frontline employees in the Rural Health Clinic. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the Rural Health Clinic. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.